Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wanting To Get Your Ex Back


Have you ever set around not doing anything and out of the blue an old ex pops in your mind and you are wanting to get your ex back. Well it depends on how many years has passed and weather or not the two of you are already in a relationship. It's funny how the mind can bring our pass up good or bad but I guess this is how we learn from our mistakes, is by being able to remember them.

Many years ago when I was real young there was this girl that I crazy about, but being young caused me not to do the right things which somewhere caused us to fall apart. It has been so long ago I really can't remember what caused the breakup but I am sure that was probably my fault.

It is nice to wonder if you could get your ex back what it might be like today or for that matter what kind of life you would have if you never seperated in the first place. Wanting to get your ex back can be overwelming at times.

Where has the time gone I ask myself? We found each other on facebook the other day and have been talking back and forth. This has really brought up some old memories and feelings that must be delt with. It was great to here from her again and to know that she's doing fine. Just to hearing about her life after all these years I sill feel a little jealous of the fact that there is this other man with her, but at the same time am greatful that she has someone who cares for her and that she is not alone.

It is hard to believe that after 20 something years you can still carry those kind of feelings for someone. It feels just like yesterday we were back in school together, them are and will be some of the best memories of life. I just thank God that she still cares enough about me to talk to me, I guess maybe I was an important part of her life as well.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't ever believe in miracles, but since I contacted churchofnativevity@gmail.com called Prophet Aluts I have seen more miracles occur in my own life than I ever thought possible. My dearest love was in a car accident and partially paralyzed; he did not want to have anything to do with me because he felt he was a burden on me, and he "got lost" on purpose. I was bereft but knew I had to do something, so I contacted Prophet Aluta, whose spell brought my dearest back to me. He was just scared, and I know he never would have returned had it not been for him and his wise magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website is the only one I've ever found that deals with people pleasantly, openly, and promptly. I really have to hand it to you - you taught me how to deal with my impatient nature when it comes to love matters - and that's no easy task for anyone! Prophet Aluta is one of the most gifted best-kept secrets I have ever known. I can think of several well known so-called psychics or whatever that he could easily eclipse with his knowledge and wisdom. I truly believe he is a treasure, and I will never put my love life on the line again or do the stupid things I used to do because he taught me the importance of truth and total love, and what that really means. Hat's off to churchofnativevity@gmail.com !

    ReplyDelete
  3. churchofnativevity@gmail.com , I was at my wit's end with trying to get my boyfriend to commit to our relationship fully. I had tried everything I knew, but what I DIDN'T know was that all I had to do was come to you, and with your blessings and special magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. I got my life and my love back and now all in my life is balanced and happy again. You do a great service to people, and I don't think many people as should know about you. Your talented and give of yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magic love spells for me and Rick. It's back to just the way it was when we first met, and we're coming up on our fourth anniversary now! Sincerely, Emma D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things come to those who wait PAITENTLY!!! I am writing to tell you that FINALLY, my longtime relationship with Alan came to an end because I felt, and Prophet Aluta saw, that it was just not going to work. I thought I would never love anyone again. I am only 35 but felt my life was over. I was so despondant. Then I found Prophet Aluta's web site and placed an order for my personal love spell. Only 1 month later, but what seemed to me like forever, I developed a very positive relationship with a man I had known for years, just as a friend. There he was, right in front of me the whole time! If it were not for you, Prophet Aluta, I would never have thought of him being the one for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, from a no longer lovelorn Maria Sanchez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,Dr.gboco i want to thank you for the returning spell you did for me my wife is back to me after using you returning love spell and she said there is no need for the divorce again thank you so much,i we never forget this great happiness you brought to my life. if you are in need of this powerful spell caster you can reach him through this Email address: gbocotemple@yahoo.com i must tell this to the world you took a sad man like me and make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am collins niak from South Africa i do have a great news, my girlfriend and I are back together again after almost eight months when she ended our relationship, I never thought I would see her again because she was in love with another man, well, she thought she was in love. But now she is back, she told me how much she sorry about everything she did i am so happy that i found a help from wiseindividualspell@gmail.com.

      Delete